Giving back is important to me.
I do this on a personal level daily with those I know and meet.
I have a few causes that I support:
- I AM WATERS – Founder Elena Davis – The I Am Waters Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Houston, Texas dedicated to providing fresh, clean water to the homeless. Our goal is to enrich the lives of America’s homeless by providing a continuous source of fresh, clean bottled water, delivered with a daily, inspirational message of hope, love and a sense of belonging to the greater community.
- I Am Waters distributes its bottled water to the homeless through partnerships and strategic alliances with existing homeless organizations, shelters, and churches that already have a distribution network or facilities serving the homeless.
- Help4vitiligo.org – helps bring awareness about new treatments, cures and research in regards to the condition called Vitiligo. We also provide funding when possible for those who need it when it comes to make-ups, appointments, travel and products. Putting this with the condition in a place of power in dealing with this pigmentation issue that 2% of the populations has acquired.
- Habitat For Humanity – Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
- Meals On Wheels – Meals on Wheels operates in virtually every community in America through our network of more than 5,000 independently run local programs. While the diversity of each program’s services and operations may vary based on the needs and resources of their communities, they are all committed to supporting their senior neighbors to live healthier and more nourished lives in their own homes.